View our latest videos ...
This Place Matters
662 Views 21 day ago
Find us on Facebook
- Nearly all of the voter-approved 2007 bond projects are complete or in progress.
- Robert Upton has been named the Director of Engineering and City Engineer for the City of Pearland. He comes to Pearland with more than 15 years of experience in engineering, project management and surveying, and is licensed as an Engineer in Texas, Arizona and Utah.
- Pearland City Council has approved a $1.1 million contract for the engineering work for the Smith Ranch Road Widening project.
- The way has been cleared for work to start on Green Tee Terrace Trail, with Pearland City Council's approval of a $477,000 contract for design work of the recreational trail.
- The Pearland Fire Marshal’s Office is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of arson suspect(s) relating to the Sept. 24 burning of a grey colored Honda Civic.