View our latest videos ...
62 Views 3 days ago
Find us on Facebook
- City Council awarded a bid for the construction of the Bailey Rd. Extension Project. The effort is part of a larger system with a total corridor public investment of approximately $87.4 million.
- In an effort to improve water quality in the City, the Public Works Department will be performing routine waterline maintenance in area subdivisions from Aug. 24 to Sept. 2.
- In Pearland, nearly $1.5 million will go towards the repair of streets and sidewalks in the FY 2015-16.
- There's positive financial news in conjunction with the sale of Permanent Improvement Bonds and Certificates of Obligation.
- Pearland residents are reminded that open burning is strictly prohibited within the Pearland city limits and the surrounding ETJ.
7:00 p.m.KPB Garden Lecture