View our latest videos ...
This Place Matters
662 Views 21 day ago
Find us on Facebook
- The Pearland Fire Marshal’s Office is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of arson suspect(s) relating to the Sept. 24 burning of a grey colored Honda Civic.
- In preparation of the RFQ for the new surface water treatment and distribution program, the City is releasing this announcement.
- Pearland City Council approved a FY 2017 Budget that will allocate more than $1.7 million towards the repair of streets and sidewalks.
- The City of Pearland will be relocating several servers on Saturday, Oct. 8. This move will affect resident access to online services.
- The City-County Communications & Marketing Association presented the City of Pearland with an award in its national competition. The Communications Department received the second place Silver Circle Award.