View our latest videos ...
Pearland Green : Tree Pruning
162 Views 1 day ago
Find us on Facebook
- Work to systematically replace Regency Park Subdivision streets, improve drainage and replace the aged waterline is substantially complete.
- Construction of the first phase of the John Hargrove Environmental Complex nature trail is expected to be complete in March 2016.
- The Pearland Youth Action Council is set to host the 2016 Youth Advisory Commission Summit Feb. 20-21.
- Plans to establish a Quiet Zone in Old Town Site could take effect as early as March. The Quiet Zone states that locomotive horns are not required within highway-rail grade crossings equipped with certain safety measures.
- Pearland Convention & Visitors Bureau among fourteen tourism initiatives to receive grant funding from Houston First Corporation.
4:30 p.m.Angler Education Instructor Workshop